NOTES: Taken from “Body Navigation” by Ole Kristensen
The system was created using Processing for infrared blob-tracking of dancers and drawing the openGL graphics. During the performance, the system was controlled live by a person from an ISADORA-based interface via osc.
(Note to self: “Oh dear”)
The floor was covered with white vinyl.
Things to look into after the meeting with Simon…
– What kind of sequencer will I be using?
– What kind of amp will I be using?
REF: “The wilderness downtown” in Goggle Chrome by Arcade Fire … Pure Awesomeness…
– What is the bridging software between Processing and the Sequencer… (This may have to be Isadora)
– Reference: http://www.native-instruments.com
– How is the MIDI data interpreted?
– Look into ‘Pressure zone microphones’ that could be used to amplify a heartbeat