Things I learnt this week…

The tutorial for week 5 of real-time consisted of cutting up an image of a movie downloaded from an internet archive and “animating it” by taking sections of it and playing with filters and overlaying.

I put together the photos I took of the dancing man and the “book discovery” which I have decided will happen by delving into my wall into a childhood photograph and finding “something”. I would like the photos to interact with each other and for the characters to come alive.
I think that taking stills and cutting them up like we did this week, would be a good way to accentuate the details I want to focus on and draw focus on in my movie….
Next task is story boarding… and more brainstorming of how to stitch together this current mess.

In other news… My latest drool fest, and tech toy-must have:
I want one!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s